News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dear Forumites,

I'd like to show my last purchase (some of you already certainly saw it before :whistle: ). It's an immaculate Godet bar, without the typical label and grey fabric backing, but nonetheless 100% Godet made, since it comes with the dealer box (white) and the miniatures with the label on the button.

Medal bar:

post-199-060061100 1294413452_thumb.jpg

Edited by Claudio

Thanks to all of you for your kind words...

@ Don: I was going to check the box... I might have found the name of the medal bar's recipient! :speechless: It's not written but just scratched on the surface and you can barely see! :speechless1:

post-199-076032600 1294426975_thumb.jpg

I forgot to say that I also found a pubic hair in box... maybe the recipient was enjoying watching his medal bar playing with his family juwels (Billard spielen in German...) :shame::lol:

It could have tested for DNA research... :cheeky:

Claudio

I forgot to say that I also found a pubic hair in box... ) :shame::lol:

It could have tested for DNA research... :cheeky:

Claudio

Now that has to be the most complete group that I have ever seen.

Congratulations Claudio, you have raised collecting to a higher level. :whistle:

Wild Card :cheers:

I forgot to say that I also found a pubic hair in box...

Claudio

Are you certain on that?

One morning I was curious to find pubic hair on my computer keyboard. No, it wasn't what you're all thinking :shame: ... but I was mystified. After some thought and chin rubbing, I realised I often rub my chin when in thought and odd hairs from my beard had fallen onto the keyboard! The moral of this story is that pubic and beardy hair can be quite similar....

Cheers

Chris

@ Chris: I don't have a beard... besides I found it opening the box for the first time! Maybe it was of the auctioneer... :whistle:

I'm thinking it might be the original owner of the medal's beard? I'm trying to think of something more pleasant than ancient pubic hair....

Why don't you have a beard yourself? You should grow one! :D

I notice none of our little Emoticon sings have beards either....:ninja:

Cheers

Chris