News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Generals-Post your Generals uniform items

I know there are forum members out there with generals tunic, hosen, mantel, pickelhauben and so on... please post you generals items, whether dress or field use.

I know many have tunics, headgear, insignia, and other items that weve seen and others we haven't. It would be nice to have one thread foucused on generals.

• 3 months later...

The first came out of the familiy's home with another uniform. a couple of fellows and myself have von Hartz as a very strong candidate.

The second belongs for General Pohlmann.

Edited by ccj

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Adler,

Would you show more images of the generals bluse? I would say if Bavarian its a 1916 bluse but I'm not convinced many Bavarians didn't begin wearing these tunics before officially introduced.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 5 years later...
    On 01/07/2013 at 05:00, Adler 1 said:

Here's some stuff that once belonged to Prinz Alfons von Bayern...

Adler 1

post-7754-0-93470600-1372665496.jpg

post-7754-0-62489500-1372665511.jpg

post-7754-0-35820700-1372665537.jpg

post-7754-0-62975100-1372665557.jpg

post-7754-0-23644400-1372665587.jpg

Hello ,I dont recognize the uniform with ueberrock . blue collar and lapels , blue band on the cap .all made of velvet , apparently General shoulder boards and only the Bavarian cockade on the cap .over the cockade a badge . someone could explain me what kind of uniform is?

On 24/02/2020 at 02:19, Bayern said:

Hello ,I dont recognize the uniform with ueberrock . blue collar and lapels , blue band on the cap .all made of velvet , apparently General shoulder boards and only the Bavarian cockade on the cap .over the cockade a badge . someone could explain me what kind of uniform is?

If I’m not misstaken that is the post 1918 dated St. Georgs Orden uniform of Prinz Alfons, sold by Der Rittmeister (Ken Greenfield). I seem to recall the pants had a 1929 tailor label.

Kind regards,

Sandro