News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kriegsmarine Admirals ID thread and photo Database

I want to start this thread to help anyone with identifying Kriegsmarine Admirals from photos.

If you need help with unknown Admirals please post them here.

I am starting this thread in hope that members of the forum will share with us their photos of Kriegsmarine Admirals.

You can also post any photos of Kriegsmarine Admirals you have, that show already identified Admirals.

I also have a number of photos with unknown Admirals I need help with (I will be posting them here), so if you have any idea who they might be please share your thoughts.

Thank you

Edited by hucks216

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Unknown #3

Does anyone recognize this Konteradmiral? Or the place where the photos were taken?
    The officer far left on the 3rd photo is Kapitän zur See (Ing.) Ernst Dorn, Kommandeur Kriegsschiffbaulehrabteilung für Unterseeboote Nord (6. Kriegsschiffbaulehrabteilung) (he can also be seen on the last photo, in the center).

Thanks

Unknown47.png

Unknown47a.png

Unknown47b.jpg

Unknown47c.jpg

• 1 month later...
    • 9 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    On 07/03/2019 at 09:02, Kriegsmarine Admiral said:

Unknown @4

Does anyone recognize this admiral? His exact rank is unknown (most probably Konteradmiral or perhaps Vizeadmiral). The photo was taken in Oslo, Norway. I can't identify him. If anyone has any ideas please help.

who1.png

Rudolf Peters?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Some ID's from my older posts: Unknown #2 is Vizeadmiral Herbert Straehler; Unknown #3 is Konteradmiral z.V. Heinrich Kehrhahn; Unknown #5 is Char. Admiral Iwan Christian Hermann Oldekop.

Unknown #6

I need help with identifying this admiral. I think he is a Konteradmiral. I don't know where the photo was taken, it looks like some sort of barracks. Any help is much appreciated!

Unknown15.jpg

SKM_C300i21071910180 COPY2.jpg

• 3 months later...