News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 62
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That is one amazing set! :jumping: 32,000 dollars :speechless1:

Gentlemen,

well, I think, that will be the last event, to see such an outstanding (and complete!) group for mere 32k bucks on the market.

Despite the fact, that Igor's HSU-group is relativly moderate priced, he stills offers it at his website :unsure: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Gentlemen,

well, I think, that will be the last event, to see such an outstanding (and complete!) group for mere 32k bucks on the market.

Despite the fact, that Igor's HSU-group is relativly moderate priced, he stills offers it at his website :unsure: .

Christian

I know but I have never known anyone to have 32000 dollar in discretionary funds to spend on a single grouping!! This is the cost of a nice car, and most people pay on a car for 4-5 years!! I am not bashing Igors price... I am just amazed.

But when you consider what, say, a Victoria Cross group sells for, this really is a bargain. (For example, DNW sold a VC group in September 2006 for ?180,000!)

OMG!!! That is a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :speechless1::speechless1: :speechless1:

I know but I have never known anyone to have 32000 dollar in discretionary funds to spend on a single grouping!! This is the cost of a nice car, and most people pay on a car for 4-5 years!! I am not bashing Igors price... I am just amazed.

Dear Paul,

you might get even two extraordinary nice cars (second hand) for that price :rolleyes: .

If I would have 200k bucks free for investment, that HSU-group would be on my shopping list ;) .

At least I am happy, to have purchased the "crown juwels" of my small & humble Soviet collection in the early 1990s :D .

Christian

Dear Paul,

you might get even two extraordinary nice cars (second hand) for that price :rolleyes: .

If I would have 200k bucks free for investment, that HSU-group would be on my shopping list ;) .

At least I am happy, to have purchased the "crown juwels" of my small & humble Soviet collection in the early 1990s :D .

Christian

Now I'm curious Christian, what are your crown juwels?

Regards, Hardy

Dear Paul,

Christian

It is a great grouping and I would pick it up as well, if I had the extra dough!

I too am glad to have gotten what I did in the early 90's. There is no way I would ever be able to afford most of these items today, and I am being paid MUCH better!

paul

Now I'm curious Christian, what are your crown juwels?

Regards, Hardy

Dear Hardy,

nothing soooo special ;) . Here you can see some of them: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16223 .

A Glory-Trio of the 1st category http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=5536 , one Kutuzov 2cl, RBs #2 & #3, one screwback RB, two Motherlands 2cl, two Nevskys T2, Uzhakov & Nachimov medals and also a nice navy-group http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11948 + the all the more familiar stuff.

Christian

Guest Darrell

You have to wonder how long this set will last. Like Ed says, decent price considering what VC and RK groups of this type stature will realize. However, anyway you slice it $32k is a wad of change.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...