News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Schwarzburg Ehrenkreuz 3. Kl mit X

Hi everybody,

I was fortunate to have recently one box for my SE3X. A beautiful gem. But this beauty isn't complete without a beautiful gift my wife makes me for my birthday. She bought for me two paar shouderboards of Thuringian States. The first one is for a captain of the I.R. Nr. 96. Have a look ! Thanks to my wife who think everytime to me

I hope that one day the rolls of the Schwarzburg Ehrenkreuz will be published. Then I could id the bar I post above.

Christophe

The rolls will be published. They are about 99% complete, at least for swords awards. I only have to scan a few more hard-to-read entries and get the help of the community here to figure them out. Then I have to finish the non-swords awards and the awards with the Eichenbruch "1914/15".

• 2 years later...

part of the rolls are sitting in south carolina and are unattended. I have been trying to get my hands on them.

Sounds like a job for an "Indiana Jones" character to swoop in and rescue these rolls.

Looks like I can go get them...just have to get my,

Fedora -check,

Leather jacket -check,

plane ticket -check,

revolver -check,

pajamas -check,

Whip....whip?.....where is that whip?

Oooohhh...good question:

When you look at just his head, he looks very british to me at first glance, not german at all. In facts he remind me of some british actor whose name doesnot pup up right now

Edited by David M

When you look at just his head, he looks very british to me at first glance, not german at all. In facts he remind me of some british actor whose name doesnot pup up right now

You might be thinking a young Richard Attenborough (think of the movie, The Sand Pebbles w/Steve McQueen).

Some English and German bloodlines do have common ancestors.

I was noticing the two scars across his forehead. Unless that is a fault of the photo. Perhaps that how he earned his award.