News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Open letter to member Leopold, when will you pay for the book you bought in April 2012

Leopold,

Notebaert Dian

Refugiestraat 10/bus 1

3290 Diest

Belgium

You bought a book from me on April 2012. When will you pay?

(All correspondence is made through GMIC mail)

You got in touch with me on April 11, 2012 and ask me to send my book and said that you have no PAYPAL account and I told you to send me 28.00 EUR cash in a registered mail. I posted the book on April 16 by registered mail (reg. no: RR150280986TR) and you received it on the April 19th.

On May 17 when I asked whether you have sent the money, you said that you loved the book and will be sending the money soon. Until this date I did not receive any payment although I have sent you several emails through GMIC. Are you planning to pay in the near future. It is a lousy EUR 28.00. Shame on you. If you tell me that you have no money then I will not ask any more.

demir

At least he liked the book :unsure:

P.S. Sorry Demir, I know that you are upset (no wonder!), but do you really think it is a good idea to post the actual adress of this member in open section of the forum ... Just a thought ...

Edited by JapanX

At least he liked the book :unsure:

P.S. Sorry Demir, I know that you are upset (no wonder!), but do you really think it is a good idea to post the actual adress of this member in open section of the forum ... Just a thought ...

I discussed this subject with other moderators and now this is another step. The address and name is given to make sure that he won't do the same think to others. You can at least know him from his address and name. He may change his GMIC ID anytime. :mad:

Demir, I am sorry to hear this. I hope there is a reason for non-payment other than the obvious. I like to think members of this forum are a straightforward bunch. The thought that there is a bad apple leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

I fully agree to publisg such an issue, as at least for me, this is a question of honour between collectors.

It is even more interesting, when I can tell you, that I sold an order to him via Ebay in the meantime,

for which I received late, but still in time the payment ( more than 500 EUR...).

I was warned, that probably I won't receive any payment, but at the end everything was ok...

Best regards

Roman