News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sorry, but I don't like this bar.

Prussia, Brunswik, Lippe and Hannover together?

Combatants and Noncombatants on one bar? Positioning of the medals?

Red backside looks modern for me...

Regards Seeheld

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting combination...I would have expected a Lippe Detmold house order 4th class Div. B instead of Div. A, due to the war merit cross on non combatant ribbon...quite wired.

Best regrads

Roman

Guest Rick Research

If we can ever get the individual receipts for the non-combatant WW1 Cross, that will reveal wheteher this is a real bar or not.

(Solomon: isn't your young'un old enough to type yet? ;)= )

I've transcribed the Detmold House Order Rolls, but no joy from those for OTHER WW1 awards. :( (sure do miss smilies)

If we can ever get the individual receipts for the non-combatant WW1 Cross, that will reveal wheteher this is a real bar or not.

(Solomon: isn't your young'un old enough to type yet? ;)= )

I've transcribed the Detmold House Order Rolls, but no joy from those for OTHER WW1 awards. :( (sure do miss smilies)

Hi Rick,

but still we are talking about more than 1,000 single pieces of paper...and partly with very ugly handwrittings :-/

First of all, I will try to fix the rolls of the cross for heoric deeds, "only" 740 papers...

BR

Roman

• 2 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

But Roman, you're THERE... and I am not even online (whisling smilie I can't make work)

I've been through all the 4th Classes of both grades and after a seemingly exciting Leutnant (yes, Leutnant) from Brunswick with LDH4a... no match FOUND. Yet...