News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Study this ad carefully:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/KNIGHTS-CROSS-2-CLASS-WITH-SWORDS-OF-THE-ZAHRINGER-LION_W0QQitemZ6639207966QQihZ012QQcategoryZ13965QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/KNIGHTS-CROSS-2-CLASS-...1QQcmdZViewItem</a>

For a beer, who can tell me what's wrong?

Guest Brian von Etzel

KNIGHTS CROSS 2nd CLASS WITH SWORDS OF THE Z?HRINGER LION

RARE ITEM - A Collectors Must Have....Orden ist 100% Original

Baden Orden Z?hringer L?we mit Schwertern am Band

Deutsches Reich-Orden & Ehrenzeichen

BADEN. This is a very fine example of the Z?hringer Lion Knight's Cross 2nd Class with Swords from the Grand Duchy of Baden. The arms are made of a green crystal or cut glass. This makes a real change from the more commonly seen enamel arms

Rick is he stealing the photos from somewhere? Doesn't own them but stealing the photos like the recent K&Q RK on eBay?

Rick,

I do not know much about these awards but one thing looks odd to me.

The ribbon is very sharp and the award is not. I think the picture of the award itself

is a drawing or picture from a book or catalog photoshoped with a scan of a good ribbon.

Also the closeup picture of the award at the bottom of the page IS NOT the same award

as the one at the top. One is gold one looks to be silver but they may just be lighting.

But the picture in the center is not the same different look to the rocks and forground

of the ruins.

Just my 2 cents worth

Greg

Edited by gregM

Greg wins the beer.... The award shown at the head of the listing is NOT the one he is selling. He;s selling the crappy COPY shown in the small photo at the END of the listing..... classic bait & switch.

Hallo Gentlemen

Seller emailed me and sent some new pictures he also added some more pics to the auction, see:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6639207966&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:DE:1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...ADME:L:RTQ:DE:1</a>

along with the pictures in the email was this,

Register on my new site www.militarycollectorsauction.com

Thank you, Daren Broers

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank-you!

Information confidentielle: Le present message, ainsi que tout fichier qui y est joint, est envoye a l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires; il est de nature confidentielle et peut constituer une information privilegiee. Nous avertissons toute personne autre que le destinataire prevu que tout examen, reacheminement, impression, copie, distribution ou toute autre utilisation de ce message et tout document joint est strictement interdit. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire prevu, veuillez en aviser immediatement l'expediteur par retour de courriel et supprimer ce message et tout document joint de votre systeme. Merci!

Kevin in Deva.

Hi Kevin,

For what it?s worth - I am not an expert on this order; but I have seen quite a number of them over the years. Maybe it?s the focus, don?t know; but I get a sort of queazy feeling looking at this. Hopefully some of our resident experts can put our minds at ease.

Best wishes,

Wild Card

I think he is stealing pictures from all over. He has a Knight 1st class with swords at the top and other photos of a knight second class w/s which is what he is supposed to be selling. The piece might be real but, the main reasons I would not buy from him are.....

"**Please read carefully prior to bidding on any products listed*

All sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be given unless otherwise noted in the auction Items are sold ?AS IS?"

Then we have this little item.

ALL returns must be authorized.

Refund given only if item is not as represented, the return was authorized by us and the item was shipped back within five days from authorization date.

Item must be returned by registered insured mail and packed well, like we packed it.

And

Please do not send email asking for tracking information. This causes many delays when we can simply just concentrate on getting orders shipped rather than checking to see if orders have already been shipped.

Dan Murphy

He is doing that with all his auctions... look at the crown order... it's advertised as a 2nd class (commander) and the first picture is indeed a commanders cross... but when you scroll all the way to the bottom. you see it's a 3rd class......

and I'm surprised that his rating is still a 99% :banger:

Cheers

Mark