News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

10 hours ago, bolewts58 said:

So, it's actually both a WW1 award and a Freikorps award.

Also awarded for border defense in the Ukraine and Belarus against the Russians before (11.) November 1918?

Edited by Bernd_W

2 hours ago, Bernd_W said:

Also awarded for border defense in the Ukraine and Belarus against the Russians bevor (11.) November 1918?

Yes. I actually had a Militärpass to a NCO who served in Ukraine  from 22/6/1918 to 30/12/1918 and received the Bug-Stern. His pass specifically states: "Besetzung zur Ukraine" (occupation of Ukraine).

pinpon590,

That is a gorgeous award. Please pardon my ignorance, but could you identify it for me? Is that an "S" mark that I see on the reverse of the ball through which the ring is threaded?

Tracy

35 minutes ago, TracA said:

pinpon590,

That is a gorgeous award. Please pardon my ignorance, but could you identify it for me? Is that an "S" mark that I see on the reverse of the ball through which the ring is threaded?

Tracy

Yes, for Siebrecht, Brunswick juweller...

On 23/03/2024 at 16:26, pinpon590 said:

Another beautiful enameled award...

OrdredeHenrileLion-croixdechevalierde2meclasse.jpg.e95f177ce5837fea3b974510bf44f0e3.jpg

OrdredeHenrileLion-croixdechevalierde2meclasse3.jpg.e725a711f3779a0d5f3f4f89df353b7a.jpg

OrdredeHenrileLion-croixdechevalierde2meclasse2.jpg.e2160a073cfd09e99d9b3bbee1814569.jpg

By the way, dos someone possess the Stephan Schwarz book "die orden und ehrenzeichen des herzogtums Braunschweig bon 1696 bis 1918" ?

Edited by pinpon590

Some enamel

Austro-Hungarian and Bulgarian 

IMG_4954.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

Rare Bulgarian Bravery Order G3/C1

IMG_2520.jpeg

IMG_2519.jpeg

Bavarian MMO 

IMG_3862.jpeg

Bavarian MMO2x

Red Eagle Order