News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1914 EK2 "Silber"

When dreams come true....this little beauty dropped in today-one of these wonderful iron crosses with blued sheetmetal core!

I can't remember how long I was searching for one of them-the last one at ebay was bought by a guy named "Funkjoker"-wasted time to bid against him......

Anyway,here it is-rare as Hens teeth,unfortunately with a little rust but good enough to keep it in my collection!

For me a highlight this year!

Micha

Hey Micha

The first time that Ive seen one of these!Good lookin cross.

You are making it extremely hard to keep up with you on these hard to find makers. :banger:

But heck thats makes the hunt just that much more interesting.Did you get that off ebay cause I dont remember seeing that one?

mfg

Scott

I have been told that the "silber" marking indicates the EK was made in Bavaria. I have no idea if this is true or not. I bought the EK from a dealer who presents extremely lenghty descriptions that I have come to believe it is all hot air.

Rod