Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Here's a new one. I'll bet this Gerfreiter's Speiss gave him hell :speechless:

Scott

Edited by Scott

:Cat-Scratch:

YOW!!!! Look at the one Scott just posted above. It's not a mirror image print--check out the Gefreiter's lapels. He's wearing his eagle on the LEFT side! :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

Someone definitely screwed up, big time!! I wonder how long it took is Feldwebel to set him straight there!

I bought that photo of the guy with the eagle on the wrong side a couple of weeks ago - I couldn't pass it up. :cheers:

Scott

Hello,

Very nice thread + thank you for showing all these wonderfull images.

I noticed that not that many portraitpictures are shown here with a glider pilots badge in wear => so ehar it is :jumping:

This person was as we cans ee active also as a glider pilot who did fly the Cholm-ressuply mission :cheeky:

Cordial greetings,

Edited by J Temple-West

A rather nice portrait of the photogenic Werner "Vati" M?lders.

This has to be the nicest photo I've seen of "Vati"

Thanks for showing it

regards

Alex

Terry's Flak Wachtmeister in #93 is wearing his ribbon bar upside down. :speechless1: Right way around appears to be: East Medal 41/42, Sudeten 1938 medal, and what is probably a Bulgarian award on their generic war ribbon (pale blue with silver metallic edge stripes) and Xs.

Hello,

And here we have anotehr one => look at that glider pilots badge. That is a private (read "field") made cloth version. :speechless1:

This variant is shown and described for the very first time in collecting history in my book about the German glider pilots badge => so in that way the collecting community should not be surprised to see this rare version :rolleyes:

Cordial greetings,