News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 195
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch:

YOW!!!! Look at the one Scott just posted above. It's not a mirror image print--check out the Gefreiter's lapels. He's wearing his eagle on the LEFT side! :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

:Cat-Scratch:

YOW!!!! Look at the one Scott just posted above. It's not a mirror image print--check out the Gefreiter's lapels. He's wearing his eagle on the LEFT side! :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

Someone definitely screwed up, big time!! I wonder how long it took is Feldwebel to set him straight there!

Hello,

Very nice thread + thank you for showing all these wonderfull images.

I noticed that not that many portraitpictures are shown here with a glider pilots badge in wear => so ehar it is :jumping:

This person was as we cans ee active also as a glider pilot who did fly the Cholm-ressuply mission :cheeky:

Cordial greetings,

Edited by J Temple-West

• 1 month later...
    Guest Rick Research

Terry's Flak Wachtmeister in #93 is wearing his ribbon bar upside down. :speechless1: Right way around appears to be: East Medal 41/42, Sudeten 1938 medal, and what is probably a Bulgarian award on their generic war ribbon (pale blue with silver metallic edge stripes) and Xs.

Hello,

And here we have anotehr one => look at that glider pilots badge. That is a private (read "field") made cloth version. :speechless1:

This variant is shown and described for the very first time in collecting history in my book about the German glider pilots badge => so in that way the collecting community should not be surprised to see this rare version :rolleyes:

Cordial greetings,