News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian Order for Bravery 2nd class 1915 in case - super rare!

First time me seeing this super rare Order of Bravery 2nd class award in case if issue!!!

Version 1915 was awarded during WWI. Just to give you an idea of how scarce this award is - total of only 16 awards were presented in this version, with just 9 given to Bulgarian Generals!!!

I've seen couple of these awards without the case, this is first time in my collecting career that I encountered this medal in original case of issue! 

OB_2cl_1915_01nl.jpg

OB_2cl_1915_02nl.jpg

OB_2cl_1915_03nl.jpg

OB_2cl_1915_04nl.jpg

OB_2cl_1915_05nl.jpg

Edited by new world

EXCELLENT!!  Sincere congrats!!  Saw only one before [unissued in brown card box with same style title as case] in a private collection, Sofia 1980 & sure it 'escaped' from a central holding depot.  

• 8 months later...
    • 2 months later...

First time to see this!!  The Military Museum in Sofia did not have one of these [cased] in 1980 & probably not even now.  Never saw this degree cased in any private collection!!  Thank you for posting!!

• 2 years later...

1-83-a614_05.jpg

1-83-614.jpg

There is a box for the 3rd Class 2nd Grade for the King Boris Emission Yet to see similar for the King Ferdinand Emission with the Class and Grade stamped on the lid

Edited by Graf

11 hours ago, Bretzen said:

...and here the case 3rd class, 1st grade.

304658_05.jpeg

304658_02.jpeg

That is nice box Do you have boxed 3rd Grade 2nd Class Ferdinand issue with the Grade and Class stamped on the lid

I have and i have seen only boxes with the Ferdinand or Prince Batemberg logo on the lid

001.thumb.JPG.bf69728997819ef29af7f51b0718d241.JPG

Hi New World,

My apology We hijacked your topic and started listing lower Grades that are not as rare as your initial listing