Medal bar destroyed - I am angry......very angry!

Gentlemen,

just some short words because my street style english is not good enough to tell what I want to tell - I don`t know enough bad words!!! :angry::angry::angry:

all of you are working every day on saving history, restoring groups, collecting data and information - a worldwide military collecting network against the time in order to keep a long gone time living!!!! And then there are people like this........................

Some days ago I sold the medal bar and buttonhole mini of Zeug-Major a.D. Fuhr on ebay.de , that`s what it looked like some days ago in my house....

...........................and some hours ago i found this one - again on ebay.de !!!! I am completely out of words - it`s a big big shame..... :violent::violent::violent:

orders gone, name gone , buttonhole mini gone................................history destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**K

Hello HeikoGrusdat,

There are not enough words to properly describe what has been done to this medal bar and I am fluent in both English and Profanity.

The recipient has long past from this world and now someone has erased what little material proof of his existance was left.

This is a crime against history itself.

A very shameful and sad act indeed.

Brian

Gentlemen,

just some short words because my street style english is not good enough to tell what I want to tell - I don`t know enough bad words!!! :angry::angry::angry:

all of you are working every day on saving history, restoring groups, collecting data and information - a worldwide military collecting network against the time in order to keep a long gone time living!!!! And then there are people like this........................

Some days ago I sold the medal bar and buttonhole mini of Zeug-Major a.D. Fuhr on ebay.de , that`s what it looked like some days ago in my house....

When I see the emasculated bar I was thinking I?ve it seen before...It?s a shame...but you can not control the things when they go out of your reach or control. So, bit the teeth and...

Sorry again

Miguel

Edited by hipnos

It makes no sense to destroy this bar the way it has been destroyed, unless the man needed the Orders to make an even more profitable piece.

So, to whom did you sell this bar? How much did you get?

It seems that there are a lot of fakers and add-ons being done on eBay-de.

I just cannot come up with anything he might make that was worth destroying these bars. What the heck is wrong with this guy??

I have just bid on it to see if I can save it, if any one else was going to do it I will of course stand aside.......what a real shame

I have just bid on it to see if I can save it, if any one else was going to do it I will of course stand aside.......what a real shame

dante, I hate to disappoint you, but unless this Asshole :violent: will sell you the original medals as well ...... then it's far too late to save this bar :rolleyes: It's gone forever :banger: any replacements that are put back on it are not the original ones. A very sad situation I'm afraid.

Mike

My own feeling is that NO ONE on Planet Earth should EVER pay this (insert malediction of choice) ANYTHING, EVER. That REWARDS such criminally stupid barbarity.

Post his name in giant blinking lights. Those of you who sell on eBay can, I understand, "block" people from being buyers-- do so.

PERMANENT GLOBAL BOYCOTT. :violent:

I agree completely with Rick (on this :P). A zero-tolerance and total boycott policy should be in place. Why sell to such scum in the first place?? I am, frankly, amazed at and scandalized by the "wink-wink but it was his property anyway" attitude that often emerges. Shame, shame, as it is deserved . . . .

I emailed the seller through ebay and asked him why he destroyed the bar and called him an idiot. If I get a reply I would like to be able to tell him he is a F???King A??hole. What is the correct German translation?

"Schei? Arschloch" would that be, but I don't know if that's a good idea. In the end you might be the fool. I wouldn't do, but telling what you think about the action's absolutely fine... :)

Heiko, have you yet blocked the club etc.?

My own feeling is that NO ONE on Planet Earth should EVER pay this (insert malediction of choice) ANYTHING, EVER. That REWARDS such criminally stupid barbarity.

Post his name in giant blinking lights. Those of you who sell on eBay can, I understand, "block" people from being buyers-- do so.

PERMANENT GLOBAL BOYCOTT. :violent:

I agree but I have to try.......will ask if he has the medals