News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Non-combatant bars are difficult to find!

Medalbar from underpaymaster Nikolaus Weidelener with

Meritmedal silver Württemberg

Long Service Cross 1. Class Württemberg

Meritmedal silver Baden

Centenarmedal Prussia

he served at 8. Württembergisches Infanterie-Regiment Nro. 126

KR

Andreas

Someone really plucked that bar didn't they? Like grapes off the vine, but a least they left a list of the medals that were there. Although I doubt Paul needs it.

Good luck Paul with the restoration. I look forward to seeing it when it's done. It should be a real gem.

• 5 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Many beautiful bars here!

What do you think about this bar? The ribbons are alittle loosely packed, is that a matter of concern? And what's the missing last place decoration with plain red ribbon? Saxe-Weimar white falcon or some Austrian medal cross?

What do you think about this bar?

I hope you didn't buy it?

In my eyes, the bar is pure crap. AEZ with reverse to front, a RKK2 without RKM3 which should always be there... and sold by one of my "favorite" eBay sellers....

Just enter his eBay name in the forum search and you'll find his stuff discussed... for years.

:shame:

In my eyes, the bar is pure crap. AEZ with reverse to front, a RKK2 without RKM3 which should always be there... and sold by one of my "favorite" eBay sellers....

Sascha, thanks alot for your reply! I thankfully didn't buy this one, it's on sale currently on ebay. I wanted to check first, and my gut concern was right. Upturned AEZ is not such a big concern, as these are often seen upturned, but RKK2 without RKK3... That one I missed :( Thank to you I never will again!